Actualizado: 3 abr 2021
Topics: Business English - management styles
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Reading, Speaking and Writing.
- To talk about management styles.
- To predict information before reading an infographic.
- To write about positive and negative personality traits and management styles.
- To express point of view on this topic.
Use of language:
- To review and learn simple and compound adjectives to describe personality.
- To review Second Conditional.
- To review modal verbs and adverbs of certainty.
- To review relative clauses.