Actualizado: 3 abr 2021
Topics: ESP - Psychology - anxiety disorder - depression
Skills: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
Level: B2 and above
- To promote digital literacy by the use of visual aids: pictures, infographic and video.
- To raise awareness on anxiety disorders.
- To predict whether some information is a myth or a fact before reading.
- To read an infographic and analyze its content.
- To talk about Ss' own experiences.
- To share tips and ideas to overcome anxiety.
- To choose a topic and write some ideas.
- Optional: To watch a short video and write down prior and new information.
Use of Language:
-To use Simple Present to express opinion.
-To use Present Perfect and Simple Past to talk about past experiences.
-To learn / review vocabulary related to the topic.