Actualizado: 3 abr 2021
Topic: Environmental issues - food waste
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking and reading.
- To promote visual literacy: reading and understanding data from an infographic and then
creating their own visual material as homework.
- To foster critical thinking skills: understanding and analyzing
information, justifying their answers, comparing and contrasting, applying knowledge in future situations.
- To raise awareness on environmental issues.
- To activate learners’ prior knowledge and experience.
- To practice speaking skills in a contextualized way.
- To practice reading skills: predicting and checking information.
- To review some grammar points: adverbs of frequency, second conditional, modal verbs
of possibility, comparatives and superlatives, intensifying adverbs.
- To recycle, learn and use some vocabulary about waste.
Link to infographic: https://www.fix.com/blog/food-waste/