How to save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings.
Actualizado: 20 jul 2021
Topics: Business English - meetings
Skills: Listening and Speaking
- To discuss frequency and quality of Ss' meetings.
- To watch a video and reflect on their own experience.
- To write an email putting into practice what the speaker suggests.
Use of Language:
- To review adjective prefixes to make opposites.
- To review verb collocations.
- To review phrases to express opinion.
How to save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings
Download PDF • 956KB