Actualizado: abr 3
Topic: Instant gratification - impatience - technology
Level: Adults - B1 and above
Skills: Reading and speaking
- To talk about the way technology has affected our patience.
- To discuss the difference between instant vs delayed gratification.
- To compare and contrast life before and after the Internet.
- To make predictions before reading an article.
- To read an article and analyze its argument and point of view.
- To think critically and reflectively on the information presented in the article.
- To express opinion based on the reading.
- To review contrast transitions.
- To review adverbs to express degree of certainty.
- To review First and Second conditionals.
- To work on some vocabulary related to desire and patience.