Actualizado: oct 12
Topics: General English - toxic positivity - empathy - emotions
Level: B2 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening and Writing.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcURXP-q21M&t=6s
- To define the concept "toxic positivity".
- To talk about feelings and emotions.
- To predict information before watching a video.
- To listen for gist and detail.
- To relate images to the topic.
- To analyze purpose of the video.
- To express agreement and disagreement.
- To write a For and against essay.
Focus on language and lexis:
- To use present and past tenses to talk about experiences and emotions.
- To review Second Conditional to talk about hypothetical situations.
- To learn / review lexical items from the video.
- To review expressions for agreement and disagreement.
Focus on intonation:
- To learn / review falling, neutral and rising tones.