Topics: TV series - genres - plot - actors
Level: A1 and above
- To talk about favorite TV series.
- To express likes and dislikes about series, movies, genres, actors, etc...
Use of language:
- To learn / review vocabulary about TV series / movies (e.g. genres, adjectives to describe series or movies and actors).
- To learn / review some expressions to describe favorite series or movies.
- To learn / review the passive voice (e.g. It's set in... / the main character is played by...)
- To learn / review expressions to talk about past routines (used to / would)
- To use Simple Present to talk about frequency (I watch X every day, on the weekends, etc.)
* You can teach some expressions like "binge-watching" or "to binge-watch".