Topics: General English – bike trips - adventure – bike maintenance
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Writing
- To relate to an image that best represents Ss' cycling habits.
- To talk about travel experiences.
- To brainstorm ideas when planning a bike trip.
- To describe their last (bike) trip.
- To listen for gist and detail.
- To talk about bike maintenance.
- To compare and contrast information from the listening with their personal experience.
- To discuss, choose and write about a topic.
Use of Language & Lexis:
- To review Simple Past to describe past events.
- To learn / review some expressions and vocabulary associated with trips and adventure.
- To learn / review some vocabulary related to bike maintenance (tools, equipment)
- To review figures.
Links to audios: https://elllo.org/english/0551/582-Terri-BikeP1.html