Actualizado: 18 dic 2022
Topics: migration - challenges - opportunities - culture
Level: A2 and above
Skills: Speaking and Writing
Link to short movie: What is Migration? A Short Film
- To talk about different reasons for migrating.
- To talk about pull and push factors.
- To tell personal experiences on this topic.
- To think of possible solutions to some problems.
- To compare and contrast past and present issues when migrating.
- To choose a follow-up task: writing an opinion essay on this topic, interviewing a migrant or watching a short film on migration.
Use of Language:
- To use Simple Present to describe general reasons for migrating.
- To use Simple Past to talk about past experiences.
- To use modal verbs of possibility to talk about possible situations.
- To use Second conditional to describe hypothetical situations.
- To use expressions of opinion when speaking and in their writing assignment.