Topic: Business English . job interview
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Writing
- To discuss what interviewees should and shouldn't say in job interviews.
- To describe job duties and responsibilities.
- To talk about strengths and weaknesses.
- To listen for gist and detail.
- To write their own answer to this question.
- To share personal experiences and tips on how to handle nerves and anxiety during job interviews.
Use of language:
- To use Simple Past and Simple Present to describe past and/or current job responsibilities.
- To review phrases to express opinion, agreeing and disagreeing.
- To learn / review useful expressions to describe roles and responsibilities.
Link to video: Tell me about yourself (with good answer)