The Post-Pandemic Office Etiquette
Topics: Business English – office etiquette before and after the pandemic
Level: B2 and above
Skills: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing
- To discuss office etiquette before and after Covid-19.
- To predict information before reading / listening.
- To analyze tone in an article.
- To express opinion.
- To paraphrase ideas.
- To analyze allusion in the article.
- To choose and do a writing assignment related to the topic.
Use of Language & Lexis:
- To review tenses: Simple Past, Simple Present, Future forms (simple, continuous, perfect).
- To review linking words of contrast.
- To learn / review contextualized vocabulary related to the topic.
- To learn / review some contextualized phrasal verbs and idioms.
Link to article: https://www.economist.com/business/2021/04/24/the-post-pandemic-office-etiquette