The Upsides of Getting Old
Actualizado: 16 jul 2021
Topics: Aging - stereotypes -
Level: B2 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Writing
- To talk about the concept of aging and how it has changed with the passing of time.
- To discuss different stereotypes associated with the elderly.
- To describe the upsides / advantages of getting old.
- To listen for gist and detail.
- To analyze purpose and tone of the video.
- To express opinion.
- To write an opinion essay on this topic.
Use of language:
- To use "used to" to describe rutines in the past.
- To use Simple Present to describe current habits and routines.
- To review connectors to express contrast.
- To review the use of future simple and future perfect to predict future situations.
Link to video: The Upsides of Getting Old.