Topics: General English - creativity - imagination - art - theater
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing
- To talk about feelings and perceptions with adult eyes vs. child's eyes.
- To compare and contrast imagination and creativity as a child and as an adult.
- To define creativity.
- To talk about the role of the senses in the creative process.
- To predict information before listening.
- To listen to audience and actors talking about the Blind Theater.
- To brainstorm ideas and role-play situations.
- To create an engaging title for the lesson plan.
- To read a review about the Blind Theater and analze its structure, vocabulary, tone, register, etc.
- To brainstorm ideas and write their own review.
- To make peer correction in a respectful and constructive way.
Use of Language & Lexis:
- To use Simple Present vs. Simple Past to contrast routines and perceptions during childhood and adulthood.
- To use Second conditional to talk about hypothetical situations.
- To learn / review language to describe theater and performances.
- To review word order in questions.
- To review prepositions in contextualized chunks.
- To learn / review descriptive language to write a review.