Topics: active listening – communication skills – feedback - empathy – cooperation
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking, Reading, Listening, Writing
- To reflect on what makes a good listener.
- To reflect on Ss' listening skills.
- To read an infographic and discuss its ideas.
- To talk about body language and how it helps become a better listener.
- To watch a short video and relate it to the infographic.
- To analyze the purpose of a text.
- To write their own profile description.
- To write a short composition stating their opinion, using information and vocabulary from the resources and the lesson plan.
Use of lexis:
- To review / learn collocations related to the topic.