Actualizado: abr 7
Topics: Autism - diversity - inclusion
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking and Listening
- To discuss the concept of "normal".
- To connect images to ideas and use them to anticipate the lesson topics.
- To watch a video about the topic.
- To raise Ss' awareness about autism.
- To talk about social mandates and fitting in different groups.
- To analyze and work on metaphors.
- To encourage Ss to talk about their own feelings and experiences.
- To define some key concepts when talking about neurodiversity.
Use of Language:
- To analyze different utterances and their meaning in context.
- To use the language in context to communicate ideas and express feelings.