Actualizado: mar 29
Topics: Childhood - memories - past habits
Level: A2 and above
Skills: Speaking and Writing
- To talk about childhood memories.
- To compare and contrast present and past habits and lifestyle.
- To reflect on how technology has changed our lives.
- To write an essay on childhood.
Use of Language:
- To use Simple Present and Simple Past to compare and contrast habits.
- To learn / review "would" and "used to" to talk about memories.
- To learn / review vocabulary related to toys, games, school, etc.