Topics: Business English - feedback - performance - management skills
Level: B2 and above
Skills: Reading, Speaking and Writing
- To talk about Ss' experience when asking for and getting feedback.
- To predict information from the article.
- To express their reactions towards the article.
- To analyze professional strengths and weaknesses and suggest ideas on how to improve the latter.
- To write or talk about the previous point.
Use of language and lexis:
- To learn / review use of comparative sentences "the more...the more..."
- To learn / review collocations with the noun "feedback".
- To learn / review phrasal verbs from the article.
- To learn / review idioms from the article.