Topic: Business English – Giving and receiving feedback
Level: B1+ and above
- To discuss the importance of feedback.
- To learn/review about the Johari Window model,.
- To predict some information before watching a video.
- To listen for gist and detail.
- To write some ideas about the topic after discussion and listening tasks using vocabulary from the video.
Use of language:
- To use Simple Past to express past experiences.
- To learn/review collocations of the noun “feedback”.
- To learn / review Business English vocabulary
- To review phrases to express opinion.
Video: The Johari Window
Further reading ideas: The Johari Window – Developing Your People Leader Toolkit
Special thanks to John Hughes for reviewing, correcting and suggesting ideas for this lesson plan and to Jon Vatcher for suggesting this topic for a lesson plan! :)