A Hot Spot
Actualizado: 3 abr 2021
Topic: Building - city landmarks and curiosities
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Listening and Speaking
- To infer meaning through pictures.
- To anticipate what the topic in the video might be about.
- To work on vocabulary related to light and heat before listening.
- To listen for detail.
- To analyze information and express opinion.
- To practice problem-solving skills.
- To compare and contrast different points of view.
- To discuss some environmental issues this building may cause.
- To describe unusual places in Ss' cities.
- To use adverbs of certainty for prediction.
- To review second conditional.