Actualizado: abr 18
Topics: decision-making - choice . procrastination
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking and Reading
- To talk about decision-making and procrastination.
- To predict what the infographic might be about.
- To read an infographic (gist and detail).
- To react and analyze the information from the text.
Use of language / lexis:
- To learn / review collocations related to decision-making.
- To use expressions to ask for and to give advice.
- To use adverbs and modal verbs of possibility.
- To learn / review some verbs and adjectives + preposition from the text.
Link to infographic: https://elearninginfographics.com/make-difficult-decisions-infographic/
Additional resource for C1 level: Short Ted talk on How to make faster decisions.