Actualizado: 3 de abr de 2021
Topics: Social habits - gossip - rumor
Level: B1 and above
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Writing, Reading
- To define and talk about gossip and rumor.
- To read some excerpts from an article and express agreement and disagreement.
- To watch a video and analyze how gossip spreads.
- To raise awareness and discuss the relation between gossip and gender, new technologies and the media.
- To write an opinion essay or make a video about the topic (promoting digital literacy)
Use of Language:
- To use expressions of agreement and disagreement.
- To learn / review vocabulary about gossip and rumor.
- To learn / review Second Conditional to talk about hypothetical situations.
- To practice question forms.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewhbDPGzQFc